What is the secret of a long and healthy life? This is in the foods we eat. As you know, all the food that is not the same. Choose the right foods can help improve life expectancy and quality of your life.
Here are ten top-food packaged power is designed to give you energy and vitality and good health all around!
1. Nuts - if they provide gas, and take the necessary precautions before you eat them. Soak them in advance can help. All kinds of beans (kidney, navy, lentils, beans and North) are having high proportion of protein. This is a plant protein that contains very little fat and carbohydrates and calories. If the problem is fiber in your diet, eating healthy part of a nut every day can keep your digestive system healthy.
2. Oatmeal - Oatmeal is a popular food to a lower level of cholesterol in the blood. You can make yourself with rolled oats or eat this type for a moment if you are in a hurry. Oat grain is to fill that also provides lots of fiber needed to keep hunger in the Gulf and the sugar in the blood constant.
3. Fruit - fruit full of antioxidants like vitamin E (c) and antioxidants a, anti-free radical damage in the body and reduce the risk of cancer. Berries such as raspberries, grapes are the largest amount of antioxidants. But choose of a set of fruit in various colors for maximum health. Antioxidants in fruits will boost the immune system to combat the effects of aging on the body.
4. Alliums food - the food category include garlic, onions, leeks and shallots. Garlic is known to reduce cholesterol. Alliums vegetables help protect the body from the risk of cancer and other diseases. It also helps lower blood pressure and prevents blood clotting. Eat these power-packed vegetables in their natural state, especially the garlic for health benefits.
5. Salmon - Eating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids reduce the risk of heart disease and other conditions such as hardening of the arteries. Wild salmon are fatty fish, but it contains good fats that have been shown to improve the health of children and adults. Salmon-rich protein is very useful after the training session to build muscle tissue.
6. Flax seed - like salmon because it contains omega-3 fatty acids. These seeds also contain omega-6 and omega 9 fatty acids. You can get a lot of strength to fight high cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes with these seeds. Ground flaxseed can be added to fruit juice, sprinkle in milk, yogurt, and eaten with cereal or added to pancake mix, for example, only a few.
7. Pepper - Pepper is the color, Contains antioxidants such as beta-carotene and vitamin C. Ranging from mild and sweet and hot peppers, so you should be called the fire department. All peppers contain a substance called capsaicin. Capsaicin has anti-inflammatory properties, relieve pain and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. They are good in salads, salsa and all kinds of dishes.
8. Nuts and seeds - nuts are high in fat, but fat is a good type. Peanuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts and pistachios are all providers of good fats and protein. Crushed into fine powder, and the use is of paint rather than high crab bread crumbs. Nuts help lower cholesterol. Eat them straight from the shell without any enhancement.
9. Asia - the Perry's in the news lately. It's rich in antioxidants and increases energy. You can get more done and look better while doing it. You can get [Aki] juice and supplements in health food stores.
10. Yogurt - and a variety of fat-free are good for you. Milk contains calcium and B vitamins, and proteins. If you do not drink milk and yogurt is an alternative to get calcium to build bones and teeth strong. Live Yogurt also contains friendly bacteria to help strengthen health systems in the digestive system.
Building to improve the health of the body begins with what you eat. Try these super foods started in the right leg.