Most homes have a basement that feels empty or used for storage. What a waste it is to quarter the entire ad an extra floor to your home! There are many different things you can do with your basement and uses you may have for her. All it takes is a little imagination! Here then, in no particular order, are some basement ideas that you may want to Consider:
Basement miniature train set
Miniature train sets on basement
1) The basement is a great place for a hobby room. For example, some people like the miniature trains and what better place is there to the basement to install his realistic village and train tracks? The basement can be used for most any hobby and lets get away, relax, and concentrate on his hobby.
Basement home theater ideas designs
2) Now that so many people have large flat screen TV, their needs a room that can be dedicated to watching TV. The basement is a great place to set it all up just like you want to have in the home theater experience.
3) The lighting of the basement can be critical Because It will set the mood for the room. Basements typically have little to no sunlight and artificial lights so that you choose are critical. Try things like string lights, globe lights, lights and novelty lights Onyx to get just what you want the room to look.
Small basement bedroom ideas
4) The basement is naturally cooler during the hot summer chamber months and may be done in a bedroom or guest room. If your home does not have air conditioning, sleeping downstairs in the basement during the summer could be "cool" idea and get a better night's sleep.
Sports themed basement
5) Your basement can also be turned into a themed area. Does your child like a baseball or sports? Turn your basement into a room dedicated to your favorite team or sport. If you have a daughter you can be a room about what intense interest in.
Basement office design ideas
6) Many people now doing more work from home and are looking for that extra room to turn into an office. The basement was so great that work is an isolated spot where you can concentrate on your work and not be distracted by all the goings-on in the rest of the house.
Basement wine rack
7) Do you like wine? If you have been looking for the right place to store it then it is surely the basement. Wine needs to be kept at a constant cool temperature and the basement can be turned into a wine cellar. You can choose to make-your basement cellar as sophisticated as you want without worrying about others in the house that gets in the way and disturbing the wine.